Tuesday, June 29, 2010

The words came tumbling out...

I had told my dear friend Michael that I had seen a brilliant blue in my minds eye while he stood at the top of my head during my Reiki experience... Michael commented that is the color of the third chakra.. my throat..my voice.. my words.. the brilliant blue so strong.. this color is still etched in the back of my mind and I can close my eyes and see it.. clearly.. Michael told me he thinks that my angels guide my voice and that my voice is strong.

I was speaking of this to another friend today.. a friend that I have shared growing into myself pains.. that helped me find myself when I was younger.. a friend with whom my path moved away for a bit during my life only to discover that our paths have again come together to fit nicely side by side.. together in the same garden.. full of children grown, grandchildren promises and a lot of lessons learned..

.....sometimes the words wake me up at night.. straining to be heard.. and painful to hold back... I must make sure that everyone understands the preciousness of being alive and enjoying every moment.. even when sad.. even when frightening... not being fearless but having courage to stay the path.. no matter what it may be.... courage comes easier each day..

We must see the gifts we have each day.. the people that come to us to heal and help and make us laugh and to help us see.. they are coming in to my life fast and furious .. women that have had the same plastic surgeon.. the same cancer.. made the same decisions.. I find myself in the same room with them.. not by accident I am sure..

This week is a week of checking off lists.. getting things together.. calming my loved ones and sinking into the breath when I find my heart starting to race.. my heart starting to palpitate .. turn this over.. my important ingredient friend Anita told me at the beginning.. turn this over..turn this over..

blue.. royal.. deep blue.. so rich and thick it seems like I can dip my finger in to it like paint.. and the words came tumbling out..

No comments:

Post a Comment