Friday, June 25, 2010

" Gather your army "..

Reiki - a method of spiritual healing.. promotes healing through life force energy.. I believe in life force energy.. it is what gives us the extra we need to survive in crisis.. to lift cars and move mountains.. and today my dear friend Michael invited me to participate in a Reiki session..
accepted....

I discovered a number of things... I CAN push the things I want to leave my body through and down and out of my body into the earth..and I CAN fill myself up with white brilliant light that starts at my head and whooooosesss through my body..lightness in my mind.. healing my spirit.

slow breathing... pushing the bad stuff out ..

deep breathing .. bringing the good stuff in..

I felt the distinct presence of my grandmother.. my protector all my life.. I remember from my childhood laying my head in her lap while she rubbed my back.. all the time continuing to talk .. safe.. protected..

Michael told me that I am surrounded by Angels and people that have gone on.. they form an army of protection.. they will make sure with God's help that the people I need will be brought into my life.. when I need them they will be there for me.. my circle of protection..

close my eyes.. breathe in good.. breathe out bad...
...........sink into the breath............ gather my army.......... ready to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment