Monday, December 20, 2010

what I wanna be when I grow up..

When I grow up I want to be someone that inspires others.. like my friend Linda K..when I was diagnosed with breast cancer a bundle of cards were sent my way.. all encouraging.. all signed with notes and kisses.

When I grow up I want to be someone that sets their mind to something and does it.. who decided years ago after battling breast cancer .. that she would start a team.. of wishful people that all shared the goal of stopping cancer.. T.E.A.M. WISH... and raised a million dollars to fight the fight.. like my friend Linda K..

When I grow up I want to walk 60 miles.. 3 days of 20 miles each..year after year..  I want to stand in the Survivors Circle and hold my hands up to the air in gratitude for the ones that walked with me.. like my friend Linda K...

When I grow up I want to hug everyone I see.. even if it lifts them off the ground .. and lifts their hearts to the moon spiritually.. like my friend Linda K..

When I grow up I want to yell across a room.. and greet someone that I know is struggling with the burden of the fight.. with a huge smile and for one moment the burden is gone....like my friend Linda K

From the TEAM WISH facebook page today ~ Linda Kacmarsky took the hand of an angel today and was guided off to heaven. May she look down from above and see how many lives she has influenced. You are loved and will be missed. May Frank find the support from the people she inspired during this difficult time.

When I grow up.. I want my life to be purposeful .. full of meaning .. I want to walk miles along with those that struggle and those that fight..

When I grow up ..

No comments:

Post a Comment