Wednesday, May 19, 2010

"just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down" not

Here is really good news for a baker.. I cannot have any sugar.. none.. no sugar.. nada.. if I had any estrogen (keeps Italian women from growing mustaches) hormones left in my body.. I might consider this good news.. a way to force me to lose weight.. but not today.. the minute I read it I had to eat 2 oatmeal raisin cookies left over from a weekend picnic..

I am pretty good about not eating a lot of sugar but this really hit me and not is a good way.. I MAKE CUPCAKES FOR GODS SAKE....am I slowly killing my love ones, friends and neighbors by offering them sweet nummy little cakes?? Do I put a note on my Bella Cakes label that states clearly.. this may be dangerous to your heath..

I was told today that sugar in your body can cause cancer cells to grow.. let me explain it as it was explained to me... using the process of making wine.. wine doesn't become wine without sugar.. it causes the grape to ferment .. turning grape to wine..

Evidently.. I am a winery and not making a vintage this year.. .. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment