Wednesday, September 22, 2010

lead with your heart for a new beginning ..

My official birthday is almost over and my youngest lotus blossom daughter posted this on facebook today

tonight is the fall equinox....a time to let go of a little something that may be holding you back/down and in turn lead with your heart for a new beginning =)



An equinox occurs twice a year, when the tilt of the Earth's axis is inclined neither away from nor towards the Sun, the center of the Sun being in the same plane as the Earth's equator. The term equinox can also be used in a broader sense, meaning the date when such a passage happens..

Today was a crazy day full of things due, beautiful flowers and lots of cards, text messages and emails of good wishes..  fun presents and some cake.. my lunch was a favorite slice from Yo Pauly's which is a pizza joint that my work family just loves.. crazy day and lots of work.. I was exhausted by the time I left to rush home..

.. tonight my sweet Tim and I were headed to a great restaurant for a wonderful romantic birthday dinner.. but by the time we got home and looked at the clock.. it would have been nothing short of a sprint to get there on time..  so we did the next best thing.. we canceled.. and decided to have a picnic.. We split a giant double cheese burger with EVERYTHING ON IT and onion rings and birthday celebratory milk shakes..

We kicked our shoes off and sat next to each other and loved every morsel.. no candles.. no music.. no fancy restaurant.. ....just sweet Tim and sinful nummy cheeseburgers, crunchy onion rings and a big chocolate milkshake.. the stress fell away and everything was right in the world.. with my sweet Tim and nummy sinful cheeseburgers..

tonight is the fall equinox....a time to let go of a little something that may be holding you back/down and in turn lead with your heart for a new beginning =)

tomorrow starts a new year.. another birthday on the way..new beginnings and passages... I am ready to jump right in.. with sweet Tim and sinful nummy cheeseburgers..

Here is to birthdays, new beginnings and letting your heart lead......Happy birthday to me! 



No comments:

Post a Comment