Sunday, January 16, 2011

topsy turvey.. the world is tilted..

I am not surprised to hear we have all been living a lie .. and we are not the signs we have thought we were.... Not surprised am I... everything the last few years has been backwards, upside down or sideways.. as far as I am concerned.. Our horoscope signs have changed.. because the world has wobbled.. I am not surprised..

I have felt wobbly for a while.. topsy turvy and upside down.. tilted in a direction ..not knowing the road.. trying to follow the signs.. "what is your sign" has more meaning to me than most.. I look for signs.. I look for them everywhere.. I follow rainbows and birds that sing and fly high.. they are signs to help me heal..

Oddly enough .. my sign did not change.. it became more centered.. funny.. just like me.. I moved from a Virgo/Libra cusp..born at 11:01 pm .. in the very last hour that Virgo could  be.. often not sure of who I was.. my entire life.. and now .. as all around me seem confused because their signs have changed.... mine has become more solid.. ..more centered....more sure..

I am finding myself.. in a topsy...turvy and upside down way... sinking into life and love.. following the signs..looking for rainbows and birds that sing..

No comments:

Post a Comment