Saturday, January 1, 2011

I resolve to.....

today is a day to reflect on the previous year and set goals for the next one..or do nothing but watch football.. your choice..

Cancer has a tendency to force you to set goals that normally you would not.. daily.. but for the record I do have some resolutions for 2011..

When it hits 115 degrees I will not park in a McDonald's parking lot and flip a quarter to see if I get "heads" and can justify buying an ice cold diet coke - large!  I have given up diet coke.. I have given up diet coke..

I will not use the excuse of a double mastectomy in order to not have to vacuum the house - after January though.. we have a lot of company till then

I will stop eating sugar - once the Sees candies are gone

I will stop trying to get my son to fix all of our i pods, computers and cameras - he leaves back to DC in 3 days

I will continue to be grateful that my family and friends put up with me day after day and my weird ways

I will not change my weird ways ...

I will face fear and breath deep.. sink into the breath and find courage when everything around me seems to be not what it should be..

I resolve... Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment