Thursday, November 18, 2010

"there is nothing I would rather do"

Today I celebrated my wedding anniversary with my sweet Tim..  after a couple of decades of marriage. .the biggest fight we ever had was our fight together against cancer..

"there is nothing that I would rather do.. then live my life in love with you".. was the saying on the American Greeting card I picked out...

I read in the newspaper today that people are not getting married anymore.. it is not expected and many do not want to share their lives with someone special.. it is such hard work.. trying to fit two hearts together without breaking them..

"the fun that being with you brings...Our memories made of little things"..

I am just not sure if that is true..I believe in true love..and honestly I believe there are a lot like me.

"the talks we have.. the jokes we share..the hugs, the kisses here and there...." 

I am here to tell you there are some things worth fighting for.. there are people that are worth fighting with..

" what better reason could there be.. to ask you to grow old with me" 

love affairs can last.. and each day can be sweeter than the last.. " there is nothing I would rather do.. than live my life in love with you."

Here is to decades more..

No comments:

Post a Comment