Thursday, November 25, 2010

"lots of thanks to be givin"

...at work one of the big bosses went through before we all left on our long holiday weekend.. sticking his head in every office and wishing everyone a great Thanksgiving.. he stopped a bit longer at my door and said "you have lots of thanks to be giving this year don't you Mary?".. yes.. yes I do..

so as the day is coming to an end.. a Thanksgiving full of fun.. Turkey Trots... great encouraging friends.. wonderful family.. GOOD PIE... I promise not to take this day for granted.. or any day for that matter..I will live my life to the fullest.. love my family with all my heart and appreciate them for who they are and what is inside each of them.. I will cherish my friends.. that yell as I am trying to keep running.. "Mary.. Mary.. think where you were 2 months ago.. and where you are right now.. you can do this"..  I will have "lots of thanks to be givin" today and everyday. 

As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. ~John Fitzgerald Kennedy


Gobble Gobble..

No comments:

Post a Comment