Sunday, August 22, 2010

You never know ...when blessings jump in the way..

This weekend started out with an early Saturday.. goals reached..2 miles walked..  the bar set a bit higher.. wonderful movie (Eat, Pray, Love) that really struck some musical cords with me because it is about a person finding themselves...finding joy.... weekends full of friends and fun .

...I am starting to really feel the pain of my muscle walls stretching more and more.. it is different from when it first started..it is exhausting ..  I spent a bit of time weeping because I had decided I was tired of it.. just for a moment..but then my blessings jump in the way.. wipe the tears and save the day..

..I made myself stop a number of times this weekend to count my blessings as they were sitting around a table sharing funny stories, margaritas, great wine.. and chocolate deserts.. laughter so hard that your muscles hurt and you are so thankful that they have been guided your way..how would I survive without them.. they are my focus.. my pain killers.. my strength and courage..    I found a poem that tells it all..

You Never Know ~ Author Unknown
You never know when someone - May catch a dream from you.
You never know when a little word - Or something you may do
May open up a window - Of the mind that seeks the light
The way you live may not matter at all - But you never know - it might.
And just in case it could be - That another's life through you.
Might possibly change for the better - With a broader brighter view.
It seems it might be worth a try - At pointing the way to the right.
Of course, it may not matter at all - But then again it might.

Thank you.... all of my blessings..... for always jumping in the way.. wiping  the tears and saving  the day..

No comments:

Post a Comment