Sunday, August 8, 2010

butterfly kisses... love notes and valium..

Back to work part time..moving to full time.. but hard to focus.. I keep finding wonderful music, thinking about movies I want to see... and working all week to prepare for the Friday pump up visits...This is my challenge...

it is not 6 ccs now.. it is 60 ccs.. and muscle spasms that move right down the insides of my arms start almost right way.. Friday and Saturdays are hard days....most days I am sore.. really sore.. ..but Friday nights and Saturdays are hard work..my muscles want to go back to where they were.. they fight to go back.. but I'm not letting them at all.. nope not giving up ... I WANT BOOBIES! there I said it out loud.. that makes it so.. say it and it is.. as my #1 lotus blossom daughter will tell me.. defying gravity... courage courage Mary...

This week a medical student and a new nurse assistant joined us... I was used to demonstrate how to use the "port finder" so the doctor knows where to insert the zillion foot long syringe.. "never give up" Leighton always calls it a "stud finder" and always puts it on his forehead saying .. 'damn it always goes to me first!" he he.. love love love.. that is my clue to close my eyes...

Tim goes with me as I walk almost every night and faster than I thought I could .. because my sweet Tim's legs are so long it is 3 steps to his one.. not running by any means.. but Enjoying life.. being woken up by butterfly kisses and sweet love notes hidden in drawers makes life's challenges so incredible easy to endure..

Enjoying life.. and butterfly kisses..

No comments:

Post a Comment