Monday, August 16, 2010

where you belong... and who belongs with you ..

Friday's visit to get "enhanced" was over in minutes.. I had a threesome.. yup.. me, my plastic surgeon and the medical student.. did a threesome.. each one had a syringe.. added 60 ccs and I closed my eyes.. that is what "never give up" Leighton called it.. well having your chest enlarged by 60 ccs a week is rather intimate..

I noticed the medical student that I am training had beautiful earrings on and she liked mine.. funny how things just become normal because they are repeated.. and then sometime this weekend I noticed that I was getting cleavage!  higher than I am normally used to seeing it but I have been assured it is where it is supposed to be..

I did better this time.. Friday night is a nightmare - uncomfortable and cranky - I told Tim.. OK this is as big as I want..  but the next day was better.. each next day is always better..

My sweet Tim.. wakes me up most Saturday morning after he has already been up for hours...sleeping till 7 is a sleep in day for him.. He always makes me feel that he wakes me up because he needs my company... even if I know it is to help finish the grocery list.. it's OK.. that feeling of "he needs my company"  has lasted over 20 years and I realize where I belong and who belongs with me... it does us pretty good..

...this week it was up and out of the house.. move... move ...stretch ...stretch... this Saturday it got me through having lunch out.... a visit to Costco where I resisted the freebies and focused on veggies and good stuff.. it even got me after a nap to the movies.. Tim's choice...

it only got better.. Sunday I made it to tea with a cupcake runner who is also a breast cancer survivor.. we got to share some tears that only survivors can share.. I love her sense of humor and her passion for her family... we both believe we have paths to follow and we are meant to be something to someone..support or belief or faith.. I was again where I belonged.. with someone that belonged with me..

I find myself listening to see if I hear those stories.. of being where you belong and who belongs to you.. I love that I have a place on this earth that is so mine.. I belong.. find your place..do you see it..??  it is there for all of us.. lesson learned = look around... find your place... enjoy your life.. and always wear great earrings!  someone will notice..

No comments:

Post a Comment