Wednesday, August 17, 2011

it is time.. the journey to normal

it is time.. time to recognize what the new normal has become..my entire year has been finding my normal.. and realizing suddenly recently.. that seeking.. learning.. growing every moment has become my normal now..it is just like trying new recipes.. some work.. some don't .. the favorites you tuck away to bring out again when you need them..

it is time..time to realize that I find normal every day.. with new habits.. learned things.. great friends .. overcoming fear.. I have overcome fear.. it is normal for me to push it down and conquer it..

I am starting to recognize myself again.. me.. only different..I feel stronger.. wiser.. and more unwilling to give up.  I am here for a purpose.. a destiny.. a life.. I am looking in the mirror and it is coming in to focus..

it is time.. time to understand that the journey continues.. it doesn't end.. what is normal today will change tomorrow and it is exciting.. fulfilling and hopeful.. the recipe changes with a new spice here.. and wonderful found flavor there..

it is time.. time to celebrate there is no end to the journey.. and that feels wonderfully normal

No comments:

Post a Comment